Friday, April 30, 2010

Wyatt's 2 year & Beckett's 3 1/2 year pictures

*sigh.  Yet another family photo shoot where Leon and I would have rather gone to the dentist and had all of our teeth pulled.  Beckett is actually getting much better, but he has also entered the stage where when you ask him to smile, he puts on a funny, forced smile.  Wyatt was in no mood to have his pictures taken...and true to 2-year-old form, his reply to any smile requests was a firm and emphatic, "NOOOO!!!!"  I've learned to just deal and, especially when it comes to pictures, you get what you get!

















1 comment:

  1. They are so cute. Photo shoots at that age are so memorable. I remember taking my neice and nephew to a photo shoot and it took 2 hours and my nephew never smiled the who times. Its fun to look back on now...

    ReplyDelete