Wednesday, October 7, 2009

P U M P K I N S !

I love pumpkins. The way they look, the smell, their flavor, the time of year they represent.

On a chilly day lately, I decided I needed to bake something...so Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread it was........



And here is (what's left of) a Pumpkin Cake I made for Beckett's birthday party. I got the recipe from Cooking Light (one of my favorites) and it was YUM-my.



I also made some pumpkin muffins, but they're not exactly picture-worthy, as I was somehow distracted towards the end of their baking time, and got slightly overcooked. Good, nonetheless. I'll definitely make them again, and keep a better eye on the timer next time.


If anyone else has any fabulous pumpkin recipes you'd like to share....I'd love to hear about them.

Happy Fall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment