Saturday, October 31, 2009

Moving Day

Oh, the bittersweet day has arrived. I had a really hard time dismantling my home, packing everything in boxes, and saying goodbye to our sweet little house. But, in all honesty, I'm relieved to have sold it so quickly (especially in this market), and to be able to move on towards the next step in our journey. Besides, it hasn't been the same here ever since Leon left.

We had quite the crew show up to help me move our belongings out of our house and into storage this morning. I cannot say enough, how amazing our family and friends are. I want to sincerely thank each of you....I am so very grateful and appreciative for all of the help I have received. This past while has not always been easy, but your support has made getting through it possible. Thank you, thank you.....thank you.









No comments:

Post a Comment