Sunday, September 20, 2009

My baby is 3 !!!

Three years ago today, two lives began. 1: Beckett Ryder, who was not scheduled to arrive until early November, decided it was time to make his grand entrance; and 2: my life as a mother. Three years has gone by faster than the blink of an eye. It is more and more difficult to remember life before children, but that's ok....I'm not sure I want to. I'd certainly never go back. From the day I saw those two pink lines, I started dreaming of having and holding my own baby....what it would look like, how it would talk...... I always knew I'd be a mother, but never did I dream I'd be Beckett and Wyatt's mommy.

September 20, 2006:







September 20, 2009:

This is where the pictures of Beckett's birthday party are supposed to be.....but he didn't get to celebrate his big day with a birthday party. We spent the morning at the urgent care, and Beckett was diagnosed with pneumonia. Great birthday present, huh?? Poor little guy. Needless to say, he was not in a partying mood, so we had to cancel the festivities and will reschedule when he gets to feeling better.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your sweetie!
    I love your blog.
    Greetings from California!
    Laurie~

    ReplyDelete